Page Updated 28.09.18
Thank you to everyone who attended our Harvest Service or sent in donations for the harvest boxes. It was lovely to see such a full church.
A big well done to Foundation for there first ever church service with the school, they did a brilliant job.
- Sunflower Class held up paintings of fruit.
- Orchid Class wrote harvest poems.
- Bluebell Class acted out the 'Parable of the Sower.'
- Buttercup Class painted thankful paintings.
- Snowdrop Class recited and acted out a harvest poem.
- Poppy Class sang 'Cauliflowers Fluffy.'
- Forget-me-not Class recited a prayer.