Page Updated 15.03.23
Year 6 Class Teacher
The post is a full-time permanent position and will commence on 1st September 2023.
Stanford in the Vale CE Primary School wishes to appoint a motivated and inspirational Year Six Teacher with the confidence and enthusiasm to ensure our pupils achieve academic success whilst enjoying a fantastic final year at our school. We are delighted to offer the opportunity to join our thriving one form entry school in a beautiful village location in The Vale of the White Horse, Oxfordshire.
Stanford in the Vale CE Primary School is a caring, warm and friendly school with strong Christian values. Our school vision 'Working together, Achieving together' is intrinsic to school life.
We celebrated a good OFSTED inspection in December 2022 and an outstanding SIAMS inspection in June 2018.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who:
- Is confident teaching the Year 6 National Curriculum
- Has a secure knowledge of a range of behaviour management strategies to ensure our pupils have consistent boundaries
- Has a secure understanding of excellent teaching practice
- Loves their job, showing passion and taking a pride in everything that they do
- Works well in a team, enjoying learning and collaborating with others to promote excellence throughout the whole school as well as in their own classroom
- Is motivated to do their very best
- Is able to maintain good relationships with parents and multi-agency networks to enable every child to be the best they can
- Is committed to ensuring that excellence, inclusion and challenge are at the heart of everything we do.
We can offer you:
- A role in a school that is at the heart of the community
- A caring and supportive staff team and governing body
- A promise to ensure that workload is constantly considered and monitored for all staff
- An exciting opportunity for you to be fully involved in our curriculum development as a subject co-ordinator
- Valuable support systems from a network of partner schools
- Opportunities for further professional development
Experienced Teachers and confident ECT's are welcome to apply
Stanford in the Vale CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and staff and everyone shares in this commitment. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory “Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Check”. We are also committed as an equal opportunity employer.
Further details and application forms are available Below...
For assistance with the application process contact Kate Konschel or Emma Payne on 01367 710474 Mon – Fri 8.00am – 4.30pm.
The Oxfordshire County Council Teaching Staff application form must be completed as we do not accept CVs, applications to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a statement to support your application within the 'relevant skills and experience' section.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed, please contact Kate Konschel or Emma Payne in the school office on 01367 710474 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 19th April
Interviews: Thursday 27th April
Person Specification - Teacher
Job description - Subject Co-ordinator