Page Updated 04.03.22
We finally got to show aspects of our learning to each other on Thursday 3rd March. It was lovely to all be together to watch and applaud each other.
- Foundation sang a song about the seasons.
- Year One gave us lots of facts about the Continents and sang a song about them.
- Year Two focused on Australia - animals, landmarks , traditional song and weather.
- Year Three read out Haikus they had written about sweets and beasts, based on the works of Roald Dahl and explained about the chocolate bars and wrappers they designed.
- Year Four explained the process they went through to create their dragon eyes. From sketches, through to oil pastel images, to finally making the eyes out of clay. All stages looked amazing.
- Year Five had a Solar System Blind Date, which taught us lots of facts about the planets.
- Year Six had recorded their hip hop dances. They were amazing. Totally in time with the music and great choreography.
We hope you enjoy watching the recordings.