Page Updated 27.05.22
On Thursday 26th May we invited in parents, siblings and grandparents to our sharing assembly. Each class showcased some of their learning -
- Foundation informed us about what they needed for the Queen's Jubilee party and sang a song about aspects of the Queen's life.
- Year 1 told us facts about the Queen and then showed us some of their work based on the story 'The Queen's Knickers.'
- Year 2 talked about the dangers of plastic pollution and sang a song based on this environmental issue.
- Year 3 talked about Authority figures and focused on the Authority figure for Christians - Jesus. The children focused on Bible stories that demonstrate his authority.
- Year 4 demonstrated their tuneful singing, focusing on pitch and rhythm while singing Blackbird Fly.
- Year 5 showcased some of their work based on the Adventures of Odysseus. The children held up artwork, read out poems and descriptive writing.
- Year 6 played some trailers they had created for their end of term production 'Olivia!'
Many thanks to the staff and children for all their hard work. Thank you to all parents who attended our assembly.